Focus: Xero + Rentancy
Rentancy works in harmony with Xero, a market leading financial package. Together property accounting becomes more automated and more streamlined.
Xero is already used by many of the UK’s leading property accountants and landlords. Xero was selected because of popular feedback from agents and from landlords that we spoke with. Plus we had good experience using Xero for our own accounts.
Below is a list of the features Rentancy + Xero provides:
Rent Invoices & Rent Demands
- Connect Rentancy to multiple Xero accounts. Useful for landlords who operating separate P&Ls for each development project or portfolio.
- Sync invoices in realtime from Xero with < 1 min delay.
- Auto generate rental invoices matching the exact contract terms for a lease, service charge or tenancy.
- Generate invoices, rent demands and/or remittances.
- Auto send or do not send invoices.
- Invoice by period including: monthly, quarterly calendar, rental quarters and annually.
- Invoice with or without VAT.
- Store invoices by contract and property.
- Easily track payment status of invoices, such as in arrears.
- Filter to show only In Arrears invoices.
- Quick view on total amount invoiced in current month, amounts due and in-areas.
- Search by invoice number or reference.
- Synchronise bills loaded on Xero to Rentancy.
- Approve bills, with up to 3 individual staff members to approve before payment is made.
- Split a bill across several properties.
- Track the payment status of a bill.
- Search by bill number of reference.
- Apply a management fee to a tenancy or lease.
- Management fees can be a fixed fee or percentage fee.
- Management fees are set by default in settings but can get adjusted for individual contracts.
- Auto raise a bill for the management fee when a lease or tenancy invoice is generated.
- Prepare a period landlord summary report for a property or by landlord.
- Maintain a float for a property, retaining a minimum balance on account of landlord funds.
Start a free 14 day trial or arrange a demo here.