Can Xero help manage your property business?
An essential part of managing property is keeping on top of your financials. For many agents, this primarily means keeping on top of the client account as tenant payments flood in and contractor bills stack up. The time an agent has is precious and its hard enough to keep track of all the transactions on top of trying to hit your KPI's.
It goes without saying that managing your client account is one of the most important responsibilities of an agent, and yet, there are many agents who don't have an adequate system in place.
In the article, I explore why Xero might be useful for property businesses to help optimise their financial operations.
What Xero does well
Xero is one of the best accounting software’s on the market and offers a fully-fledged cloud-based solution that is used by over 2.7 million businesses.
Here are some of the advantages to using Xero;
1. Direct bank feed (no manual upload of statements)
2. AI that matches payments made with invoices generated for easy reconciliation
3. Automated tax calculations and MTD compliant
4. Accessible anywhere, anytime by multiple team members and/or advisors
5. Advanced reporting & cash flow management
6. API & Integrations (take advantage of the latest automated fin-tech products)
7. Good customer service
8. Over 100,000 accounting partners
Criteria for exploring Xero & Rentancy
I have laid out some easy checkboxes for further investigation! If any of the below apply, don't hesitate to get in touch for a quick chat.
1. Using Xero (no brainer) 2. Using spreadsheets
3. Consistently having to manually enter data
4. Interested in scaling your business cost effectively using our team of bookkeepers
5. Help implementing new fin-tech products
6. Curious about us
Call us on 07593152382 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Xero marketplace