What is GDPR?
GDPR or the General Data Protection Regulation is a new set of EU regulations set to come into force, as a replacement to the existing Data Protection Act. It’s the rules and regulations for personal data protection, and every organization within the EU must comply.
We take data security seriously here at Rentancy and have taken stringent measures to ensure customer data is protected, secure, and compliant.
Barttelot Court, Barttelot Road,
Horsham, West Sussex
is the data controller for the data that we store for you.
Rentancy has GDPR friendly processes that give EU citizens more rights and protections for their personal data.
User Data Information (The right to be informed)
A user can request his or her personal data to be up to date and accurate
User Data Correction (The right to rectification)
If a user’s data is incorrect or incomplete, he or she has the right to have it corrected.
The right to data portability
A user can get their data for their own use.
User Data Erasure (The right to be forgotten)
A user may request the removal of his or her personal data in specific circumstances.
The main purpose of gathering personal data and user’s other information is to maintain service, ensure safe and guaranteed service performance, upgrade and improve the functionality of Rentancy’s services and products.
The types of personal data we collect:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number, email address, and login information;
- Information about your purchase of Rentancy services – such as product information, subscription type, billing address and date information and discount and coupon information;
- Satisfaction and feedback data – such as the results of customer satisfaction and feedback surveys;
- Data collected when you are visiting our website – such as data collected through cookies and other automatically collected data to provide you with our websites, or information that you provide us with when visiting our websites (such as through contact forms etc.);
- Service usage data – such as properties, contacts, tenancies, tasks, chats and problems.
- Data generated by the service itself – such as journal updates, system emails, alerts and notifications.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com