Rentancy Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) and our third party service providers may collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
- Location Data – data supplied by you allowing us to pinpoint your exact geographical location to enable more effective service provision;
- Technical Information – including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, a length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
If you choose to publish and share a URL to a public page where third parties can track your tasks and problem reports, this page will be available to anyone who has knowledge of the URL.
Cookies and visitor information
When you browse our Apps we may use tracking pixels (for example, Google Analytics (see below) and session cookies to track how you use our sites. Examples of the data that we collect include your IP address, the type of internet browser and operating system you are using, and the pages you are visiting.
This data uniquely identifies you to us but does not (on its own) tell us your name or anything else about who you are. We use this information for the following general purposes:
- to build up a picture regarding the kind of content you want to see;
- to give us useful information about visitors to our Apps, we do this by aggregating the information with data from other visitors.
- If you have disabled the receipt of session cookies on your computer you may not be able to receive the full benefit of our site.